IEKA blood pressure monitor with our Advanced Accuracy helps ensure consistent, precise readings.
1) Measurement range: Pressure 0-229 mmHg(0-39.9kPa), Pulse Pulse ±5% of reading,40-199 pulse/min
2) Pulse Range: 40-199 beats per minute
3) LCD Size: 2.36″x3.6″
4) Cuff Size: Medium to Large, 8″ – 16″”
5) Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 5 x 2 Inch
6) Power Source: 4 AAA Batteries (Battery not included)
1) Automatic power off in 3 minutes.
2) One-key measuring, accurately, simply and quickly.
3) The blood classification index will help you check your blood pressure level.
4) Easy switch between two users (with the flip of a button) and record measurements separately.
5) It can keep track of up to 90 readings each for 2 people, with an average of your last 3 readings.
1. Put the cuff on in the right place as per instructions, right above the elbow, and keep the device on the same level with your heart.
2. Keep quiet for 5-10 minutes, and in a comfortable, relax position. Avoid eating, drinking alcohol, smoking, exercising and bathing before taking measurement.
3.While testing sit in a relaxed position with your feet straight in front of you and your arm resting on the table. Do not cross your legs.
4. Please rest 3 to 5 minutes before taking the next measurement.
5. Take measurement regularly at the same time of every day.
6. Please strictly follow the User Manual to operate it.
1 x Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
1 x Wide-Range Cuff
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Hard Paper Box
12 MONTHS QUALITY GUARANTEE, MAKES YOUR HEALTH AND FAMILY LIFE MORE CONVENIENT. IF THERER ARE ANY QUESTION, JUST E-MAIL US AND WE WILL DO THE BEST TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.